ASBPA is dedicated to preserving, protecting and enhancing our coasts by merging science and public policy.
We pursue this mission by means of:
- Protecting and improving healthy and diverse recreational opportunities.
- Managing, protecting and enhancing environmental resources.
- Encouraging responsible and sustainable economic development.
- Preserving aesthetic values.
- Reducing damage from natural hazards and human activities.
- Mitigating human impacts to natural processes.
This Association is dedicated to preserving, protecting and enhancing the beaches, shores and other coastal resources of America.
The Executive Summary of the ASBPA's 2016-2018 Strategic Plan is now available.